15.2.2015

Destination nr. 4

Again it's that time of the year when we guides get info where our life is leading for next 6 months. As all previous years I applied again to three different destinations. For this summer I applied as third wish to Kalymnos and second Thassos. My first wish was the place where I knew already last summer I'm going to apply. And of course I got it!!

So.. Destination where I'm going for this summer is:

PARGA!

I'm coming home! I really can call Parga as my home because it really became like that in last summer. There is just something so magical in that place that I decided to go back there instead of discovering new places. I want to go to destination where I know I will be happiest guide ever. And I'm that already now! I can't wait for moving back there. 
What makes this even more awesome is that the team which I'm going to work with is going to be quite much the same as last year. Last year we did pretty awesome job and became very good friends so it's nice to continue that what we had last summer.

Today is 15th of February and it means that I have exactly one month left here in Vietnam. After this season I will spend few weeks in Finland and then in beginning of April flying to Parga to celebrate eastern, the biggest celebration day in Greece. Our work itself starts in May but it's nice to go already earlier over there to have quality time with all dear friends and just enjoying life. Really can't wait!

But now I'm still concentrating for being here in Vietnam. In fact I should go to work very soon.. so  for the next time!

1 kommentti:

  1. Hienoa, ku pääset töihi Pargaan! :) Sielä on kyllä nii ystävällistä väkeä ;)

    VastaaPoista